Presented by the Bentley Institute, the Year in Infrastructure Conference, October 15-18, 2018 is returning to London.
Join your peers to share ideas and discover new ways to address today’s infrastructure challenges on your going digital journey. This dynamic week includes thought-provoking keynotes, Digital Advancement Academy sessions, industry forums, award-winning user presentations, and more.
As a leading center for global trade and commerce, London is the ideal location to host this conference for the world’s best and brightest in the fields of infrastructure design, construction, and operation.
Several keynote speakers who will present on this year’s mainstage:
This year’s agenda also includes:
- Academy Day featuring our Digital Advancement Academies
- Two full days of Industry Forum sessions on: Buildings and Campuses, Digital Cities, Industrial Infrastructure, Rail and Transit, Roads and Bridges, and Utilities and Water
- Technology Pavilion featuring Bentley’s Strategic Partners: Bureau Veritas, Microsoft, Siemens, and Topcon
- Expanded Awards Program, including 19 project categories celebrating digital advancements
- Countless opportunities to network, engage with industry thought leaders, and learn about new technologies and best practices
VIDEO: Bentley Corporate Keynote: BIM advancements through Going Digital