Trimble announced the Trimble T100, its latest high-performance tablet providing fast data processing for a variety of surveying, mapping, and GIS applications.
The rugged tablet brings fast computing and a large screen to the field, supporting a full suite of applications for optical, GNSS, and laser scanning solutions, including the Trimble X7.
The T100’s slim profile and sleek design incorporates:
- 10-inch sunlight readable touchscreen display
- Directional keypad with programmable function keys
- Large internal battery (92Wh)
- Powerful Intel® i5 processor for fast data collection, processing, and quality assurance
- USB C fast charging capabilities
- Expandable dual EMPOWER module system, engineered to exceed the expectations of the outdoor field worker
- User-configurable performance settings
- IP-65 environmental specifications
“The T100 tablet is incredible for data processing in the field for a wide variety of Trimble hardware and software workflows,” said Jason Rossback, Marketing Director, Trimble Geospatial. “On the pole and off, it is engineered to be ergonomic and portable, enabling users to stay mobile while they work, with features that increase productivity and reduce downtime.”
Optimized to support Trimble Access field software and supporting office applications such as Trimble Business Center or Windows Office suites, makes the T100 appealing to both professionals and novice users. With accessories designed to specifically complement user workflows, the tablet avoids the burden of carrying multiple computing devices, while enabling users to complete quality assurance and quality control before leaving the field.