Trimble introduced version 3.10 of its Trimble® Pivot™ Platform software, a modular solution for real-time GNSS infrastructure management, ranging from a single-base GNSS Continuously Operating Reference Station (CORS) to a full Real-Time Network (RTN), serving thousands of end-users worldwide.
Version 3.10 provides improvements to network performance and office and field productivity. The new features and capabilities include:
- Galileo support: provides access to five GNSS constellations—GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS and now Galileo—allowing end-users to expect improved positioning accuracy and fix performance due to the 50 percent increase of accessible satellites;
- GPS L5 support: utilizes all available L5 third-frequency GPS observations to enable end users to further improve field productivity;
- Code Bias Calibration client and server improvements: provides a higher availability of network-modeled RTK corrections to allow field users to reduce dependency on station biases;
- Sparse Network: supports Galileo and BeiDou. Sparse Network, a Trimble technology, enables RTN operators to achieve the benefits of a full network-processed GNSS constellation even if the network is not fully covered with multi-constellation CORS.
- Dynamic Station Coordinates (DSC) module improvements: minimizes the impact of erroneous reference station coordinates to improve system performance.
“Trimble continues to transform the way our customers manage their real-time GNSS infrastructure by making networks more robust and easier to manage,” said Mark Richter, director of marketing for Trimble’s Advanced Positioning Division. “Accessibility to the Galileo constellation and the addition of the L5 third-frequency observations in particular, makes Trimble’s Pivot Platform significantly more versatile to improve functionality and performance for end users in the field.”
The Trimble Pivot Platform version 3.10 is available now from Trimble’s Distribution Network and Trimble Sales Representatives. Customers with a valid software maintenance agreement receive the new version at no additional cost.