Trimble announced the launch of the Trimble Forensics GNSS solution. The solution combines the Trimble T10 tablet or TDC100 handheld with the Trimble Forensics Capture software and the Trimble R4sLE GNSS receiver.
The solution enhances forensics fieldwork by improving efficiency and broadening the range of data collection technologies available using the same, proven software. Trimble Forensics Capture software supports GNSS-based workflows and works with the Trimble R4sLE receiver, or any Trimble R-series receivers. Options for data collection now include GNSS, 3D scanners, total stations and unmanned aerial systems.
Key features include:
- Forensics Capture field software, designed with the help of law enforcement, uses industry terminology and Wizard-based workflows, making it easy to learn and easy to use
- Built-in ground scaling and local coordinate system for every scene so there is no need for site calibrations.
- Integrated surveying workflows for GNSS, Trimble SX10 or total station
- Storage for all collected data within the same Capture file, including GNSS, total stations or the SX10
- An IP-67 rated Trimble R4sLE receiver, which is protected from dust and capable of withstanding water immersion up to a 1 meter for 30 minutes.
The new solution is expected to available in December 2018.