Introducing the senseFly eBee X with MicaSense RedEdge-MX, a seamless new dual solution for accurate and efficient crop analysis.
By combining the senseFly eBee X with the MicaSense RedEdge-MX, this new platform enables farming, agricultural science, forestry and environmental protection professionals to gain valuable multispectral crop insights more efficiently than with slower multirotor drones.
The RedEdge-MX multispectral camera is rugged and built to last. Capturing red, green, blue, near-infrared and red-edge spectral bands, data from this sensor can be used to generate true colour composites, basic crop health indexes and advanced analytical tools like flower identification and weed detection.
The eBee X and MicaSense RedEdge-MX deliver a seamless dual solution for accurate and efficient crop analysis. Combined, both solutions help farming, agricultural science, forest and environmental protection professionals gain valuable multispectral crop insights more efficiently than with slower, smaller-coverage multirotor drones.
- The ability to capture plant health images & RGB (composite) images in one flight
- eBee X includes a endurance extension option. This unlocks flight time with the RedEdge-MX of up to 75 minutes (versus a maximum endurance of 59 minutes by default) for single-flight coverage of up to 220 ha (540 ac)
- High-resolution imagery: 8 cm (3.1 in) / pixel GSD at 120 m (400 ft) flight height
- Global shutter on all five lenses for distortion-free images
- An aluminium body for better durability and performance in the heat
- Full access to raw data; generate outputs using a wide variety of processing & analysis platforms
- Patent-pending DLS 2 for highly accurate radiometric calibration