The Institute of Navigation (ION) has announced its Executive Committee and Council for 2017-2019. The ION Executive Committee and Council consists of a wide range of professionals in the field of positioning, navigation and timing.
“ION is excited with the talented and distinguished group of professionals that hail from all segments of the PNT community who are giving their time to serve on the ION Executive Committee and Council” said Lisa Beaty, Executive Director of ION.
ION Executive Committee:
• President: Dr. John Raquet, Air Force Institute of Technology
• Executive Vice President: Dr. Jade Morton, Colorado State University
• Treasurer: Dr. Frank van Graas, Ohio University
• Eastern Region Vice President: Dr. Anthea Coster, MIT Haystack Observatory
• Western Region Vice President: Dr. Gary McGraw, Rockwell Collins
• Satellite Division Chair: Dr. Frank van Diggelen, Google
• Military Division Chair: Elliott Kaplan, The MITRE Corporation
• Immediate Past President: Dr. Dorota Grejner-Brzezinska, The Ohio State University
2017 – 2019 Council Members:
• Eastern Council Member-at-Large: Ms. Francine Vannicola, US Naval Research Laboratory
• Eastern Council Member-at Large, Dr. Keith McDonald, The MITRE Corporation
• Western Council Member-at-Large: Mr. Neil Gerein, NovAtel, Inc., Canada
• Western Council Member-at-Large: Paul Benshoof, Locata Corporation
• Dr. José Ángel Ávila Rodríguez, European Space Agency, The Netherlands
• Dr. Sunil Bisnath, York University, Canada
• Dr. Mathieu Joerger, The University of Arizona
• Dr. Olivier Julien, ENAC, France
• Dr. Allison Kealy, The University of Melbourne, Australia
• Dr. Di Qiu, Polaris Wireless, Inc.
• Dr. Andrey Soloviev, QuNav
• Dr. Terry Moore, University of Nottingham, UK
The Institute of Navigation is the world’s premier professional society dedicated to the advancement of the art and science of positioning, navigation and timing. The Institute is a national organization whose membership spans worldwide.