URISA is pleased to invite presentation proposals for GIS-Pro 2019 in New Orleans. The conference will bring together GIS professionals to present, discuss, analyze, and share their experiences, insights, and solutions. Showcase your expertise, collaborate with peers, and share your stories with an international community. Presenters at all stages of their careers (from high school students to seasoned professionals) are invited to submit. All proposals will be considered. The deadline for proposal submissions is February 19, 2019.
The Education Committee has provided the following list to consider as possible presentation topics. The list is not meant to be restrictive, but is provided to stimulate ideas. Feel free to think outside the box.
Propose ideas geared to GIS beginners, mid-career managers, or the leaders in the field.
- GIS Leadership & Management:
- Community Resiliency and Sustainability
- Social Justice and Equity Implications of GIS
- GIS Supporting Health and Human Services
- Data Management and Analysis
- Geospatial Technology Innovations
- Inspiring the Future of GIS and Education
For complete details about guidelines, presentation formats to consider, a presenter’s schedule and online submission forms, visit GIS-Pro 2019 Call for Presentations.