Esri UK announced the full programme for its upcoming annual conference on 17 May 2022, including speakers from The Met Office, Centre for Digital Built Britain, National Highways, National Trust and NHS South, Central and West Commissioning Support Unit.
After two years as a virtual event, the conference returns this year to London’s QEII Centre, showcasing innovative customer examples of GIS in action – many addressing the challenges of climate change and how to create a more sustainable world. Numerous learning and training opportunities will be on offer plus the winners of the Esri UK Customer Success Awards will be announced.
Conference highlights include:
- 18 customer presentations focused on inspirational and transformational geospatial apps, maps and workflows
- A range of emerging approaches to building a sustainable future in the plenary presentation
- Winners of the Esri UK Customer Success Awards will be announced, with British Red Cross, Vodafone, Police Scotland and Royal Holloway University on the shortlist
- 20 technical sessions with updates on the latest Esri ArcGIS technology
- Free training sessions
- Esri UK partner exhibition area
- Two education tracks for schools and higher education, including sessions on careers in GIS and how best to teach about climate change
- A Developers Forum designed to give developers the knowhow to build innovative custom applications