CHC announced the availability of its new N72 GNSS series, a high-end sensor designed for GNSS applications including national geodetic network, crustal deformation monitoring, bathymetry and offshore survey, machine control, vehicle dispatching, etc.
The N72 GNSS series is designed to offer all necessary technical features, making it one of the most complete and reliable GNSS receivers for scientific and surveying industries professionals.
George Zhao about the GNSS sensor
“To meet the market requirements from geodetic survey and demanding applications such as CORS, on-board machine control and disaster monitoring, CHC research and development has designed one of the most feature-rich GNSS receiver available on the market. The N72 GNSS went through extensive validation and stringent quality process to achieve high performances and reliability.” said George Zhao, CEO of CHC. “This new-generation GNSS sensor reinforces our commitment to provide complete solutions to GNSS professionals.”
N72 features top level specifications:
- Embedded battery supporting 15 working hours without external power supply
- 32GB internal memory integrated and 1TB+ external memory supported
- 8 threads of logging with circulating storage and FTP push functions
- Wi-Fi, LAN, Bluetooth and serial ports for data communications
- LCD display and function buttons for direct configuration