Attending the Esri User Conference (Esri UC) is especially important this year. With technology changing exponentially, Esri’s release of ArcGIS 10.5 is a major advancement, allowing you to match the pace of GIS transformation and evolution.
Analytics and collaboration are at the heart of the ArcGIS 10.5 release. Never before have GIS professionals been able to deliver so much powerful insight in such efficient ways.
Visit the ArcGIS 10.5 Island, where advanced server technology, flexible portal-to-portal collaboration, real-time 3D capabilities, new smart mapping techniques, unique configurable apps, and more, are showcased.
The Esri UC provides a wealth of immersive opportunities to explore the latest in location intelligence, including the chance to
- Find out about best practices for architecting the ArcGIS 10.5 platform.
- Meet the Esri tech development team, and get hands-on with new, ready-to-use solutions—from smart apps to Insights for ArcGIS.
- Connect and collaborate with other users—exchange workarounds, experience technical breakthroughs, and walk away knowing tried-and-true best practices.
- Learn the ins and outs of ArcGIS with the choice of hundreds of unique learning experiences, ranging from technical and industry presentations to user demonstrations.
- Watch in-depth demonstrations illuminating the capabilities of ArcGIS technology, presented by Esri product experts—there to guide you and answer all your questions.
The Esri UC is a being held from July 10 – 14, 2017, San Diego, California.