Defense Strategies Institute announced the 5th Annual GEOINT Innovation Summit, occurring this November 2-3 at The Mary M. Gates Learning Center in Alexandria, VA. This year’s summit will bring together senior leadership for a discussion on the needs and challenges for advancing geospatial intelligence capabilities and moving the community forward, highlighting this year’s theme “Fueling the GEOINT Revolution to Enhance National Security”.
The 2022 GEOINT Innovation Summit will provide a ‘town-hall’ style forum for industry and government leaders to discuss the technology priority areas and commercial GEOINT strategies for maximizing the GEOINT advantage and enabling decision dominance.
Topics to be covered at the Summit Include:
- Driving Digital Transformation and GEOINT Capabilities to Fortify National Security
- NGA’s Role in Leading a GEOINT Revolution to Secure U.S. National Interests
- Boosting Shared GEOINT to Revolutionize How We See and Understand the World
- Guiding Research to Develop Tools and Technologies to Harness Intelligence
- Leveraging GEOINT as a Critical Enabler to the Counterterrorism Enterprise
Active military and government and state personnel attend complimentary.