Geneq introduces the SXblue ToolBox, the Android application for SXblue GNSS receivers. The application has been developed with special consideration to modern mobile device development and an attention to user and dealer feedbacks.
With the SXblue ToolBox application, the user can view and analyse the position data provided by the SXblue receiver, and metadata related to its location. The user is able as well, to send commands that enable or disable some features: Systems in use, Mask angle or differential age, constellation in use: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS.
The SXblue ToolBox is also an NTRIP client capable of connecting to a NTRIP server for RTK corrections and thus allow the receiver to issue a very accurate location information. The application is able to record, save and transfer the raw data from the GNSS receiver allowing post-processing activities on computers for surveying and geomatics professionals.
The application includes a series of audible and visual alarms that are configurable by user to determine the thresholds of the information provided by the SXblue GNSS receiver.
The SXBlue ToolBox main features are:
- Display of location information and quality of the position data
- Sky plot of all-in-view constellations: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, QZSS, SBAS
- Log raw data
- NTRIP/DIP client for receiving RTK corrections
- Terminal to send commands and view the output data of the SXblue device
- Audible and visual alarms
- Activation of options and licenses via the application